C.F. Makes It Big!
by Dan Nadel
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Our man (er, one of them) in Providence, C.F., has finally made the big time. Here is his interview in Vice. I like this interview for how business-like it is. I never get to talk to him that way, so for me it’s revealing and good.
I also want to present my very own Top Five of 2008:
Top Five Hilariously Dumb-Awesome Comics Frank Pushed On Me This Year:
1) Slash Maraud “It’s a complete set! Paul GuLAAACY!”
2) Kick-Ass “C’mon man, it’s AWEsome!”
3) Random issue of The Shadow “It’s the MARSHALL ROGERS issue, dude!”
4) Robotech (Something unintelligible)
5) Marvel Fanfare #40 (“It’s all Mazzuchelli! It’s his loose, arty style!”)
Bonus number: The Bill Sienkiewicz New Mutants issues!
And that’s my list for the year.